Bihar ITI Inter Online Form 2023: On behalf of the Bihar School Examination Board, a notice of the online form of the Intermediate Language Exam (Hindi and English) has been issued for ITI 1st Year Pass candidates. Inter Exam Online form a link for ITI Pass Candidates will be activated by Bihar School Examination Board on 05-01-2023. After which, ITI-pass candidates can go to their ITI college and fill out the online form. The last date for filling out the online form has been issued by the Bihar School Examination Board till 25-01-2023.
In this article, you will know about the Bihar ITI Inter Online Form 2023 @secondary.biharboardonline.com, the exam date, the fee and the process to apply for the Bihar iti inter form online for students and colleges.
Bihar ITI Inter Online Form 2023 information
|Examination||Bihar ITI Inter Exam|
|Educational Qualification||10th Pass, ITI Pass|
|ITI Pass||Bihar State NCVT and Bihar SCVT ITI First Year Pass, 2nd Year Pass|
|Intermediate Board||Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB)|
Bihar ITI Inter Online form Important Date 2023
|Application Start Date||05-01-2023|
|Application Last Date||25-01-2023|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Result Date||Update Soon|
Document Required for Bihar ITI Inter Exam 2023 Online form
Here are some documents needed to apply for Bihar iti inter-examination form online in 2023.
- Passport Size Photo (4.5cmx3.5cm)
- 1st Year ITI Marksheet
- Adhar Card
- 10th Marksheet
How to Apply Bihar ITI Inter Online form 2023
follow the simple steps to apply for the Bihar ITI Inter Online form for students and iti colleges.
Bihar ITI Inter form online
Follow the simple steps to apply for Bihar ITI Inter Online:
Step 1: Go to the official website: http://secondary.biharboardonline.com.
Step 2: Click on Industrial Training: Higher Secondary Level Language (Hindi and English) Examination 2022. District Name Institution Name & Code
Step 3: Navigate to “User ID and Password.”
Step 4: Click on “Login.”
Step 5: Fill out the “Online Application Form” by clicking on it.
Step 6: Select the “Submit Application Form.”
Step 7: Click on the Payment Gateway and complete your payment.
Bihar ITI Inter form offline For Students
- Bihar ITI Online Form will be filled by ITI, to be filled by the Principal of ITI or the employee there.
- Before filling out the application make sure to fill in your details correctly, because wrongly or incompletely filled exam application forms will not be accepted. Whose full responsibility will be of the principal of the concerned ITI, which will not be rectified.
- In any case, the examination application form and examination fee will not be accepted through any medium other than online medium.
Bihar ITI Inter Exam Form Fee
|UR, EWS, BC||1170/-|
Bihar ITI Inter Exam Pattern 2023
- Industrial Training Higher Secondary level language examinations of Hindi and English will have to be given.
- These will be of 100-100 marks each.
- In there will be objective questions of 50-50 marks, and subjective questions of 50-50 marks.
- The exam will be OMR BASED.
- There will be no negative marking of any kind.
- To pass the exam, 30-30 marks have to be scored in each subject.