Sheetz is a comfort store and coffee shop owned by the Sheetz family in America. it has several stores in more than 600 locations in Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Ohio, Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia. store offers a variety of jobs, including store positions, corporate positions, transportation positions, and fresh food production positions.
Sheetz is growing fast and leading the convenience store market with touch screens, made-to-order food, and a 24-hour open-door policy.
If you want to do a job at Sheetz, you can apply for the Sheetz Job Application. In this, we have shared details of Sheetz Job Application eligibility requirements and document requirements, benefits, hiring age, salary, and FAQs.
Sheetz Job Application Details
|Job Application||Sheetz Job Application|
|Hiring Age||16 years old or above|
|Sheetz Hours of Operation||Mon-Thurs: 7:00 am-9:00 pm; Fri: 7:00 am-7:00 pm; Sat: 10:00 am-5:00 pm|
|Available Positions at Sheetz||Beverage Host/Hostess, Salesperson, Shift Supervisor, Assistant Manager, Associate Manager, Store Manager, Prep Cook, Fuel Transporter, Line Cook, Team Member|
|Store Open||24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year|
|Printable Application||Not Available|
|Sheetz Job website||https://jobs.sheetz.com/|
Sheetz Job Opportunities
Here are some of the jobs available at Sheetz that currently hiring for:
- Store Associate
- Shift Leader
- Assistant Store Manager
- Store Manager
- District Manager
- Regional Manager
- Corporate Office
- Fresh Food Production
- Construction & Maintenance
- Technology & Innovation
- Internships & Co-ops
Eligibility Criteria for Sheetz Job Application
Age: You must be at least 16 years of age or older; age varies based on job position.
Education: Some job positions require a college degree or specific coursework. basically, having a high school diploma or equivalent.
Experience: If you have experience, you can get a higher post.
Skills: Your communication skills must be good to interact with customers and team members.
Capacity: You must be able to work flexible hours, like evenings and weekends.
Required Document for Sheetz Job Application
- Personal details such as name, address, phone number, and email address
- Employment history like previous work experience
- Education qualification
- Training certifications
- Contact information and address details
- Cover letter
- Transcripts (if applicable)
How to Apply for Sheetz Job Application?
Follow the simple step on how to apply for a job at Sheetz:
- Go to the Sheetz website at https://jobs.sheetz.com/.
- Search your favorite jobs by category, location, or keyword.
- Once you find out a suitable job that you are interested in, click on the “Apply” button.
- Then, you need to create an account and Login also.
- Fill out the required information, such as your name, email address, and phone number.
- Upload your resume and a cover letter if required.
- Complete the application form and submit it.
Sheetz Job Application PDF
Yes, you can download the Sheetz Job Application PDF form from PDFfiller. Then, fill out all the required details in the application form and attach the document and resume as well. Finally, submit the form at a Sheetz store or office.
How to check Sheetz Job Application Status?
You can check the status of the Sheetz Application from your registered email address. You will receive a notification in your email. Alternatively, you can check online from the official website, Sheetz.
- Go to the sheets job page.
- Login to your account using your email and password.
- Check your application status, whether approved or pending.
Sheetz Job Salary
The expected salary for a different position in Sheetz’s career may be as follows:
- Store Associate: $10-$15 per hour
- Shift Leader: $12-$18 per hour
- Assistant Store Manager: $15-$25 per hour
- Store Manager: $20-$35 per hour
- District Manager: $30-$45 per hour
- Regional Manager: $40-$60 per hour
You can get the benefits of working at Sheetz on a list.
- Competitive pay
- Health insurance
- 401(k) retirement plans
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Career development
- Flexible scheduling
- Employee discount
- Company social events
- Free on-site fitness center
- Virtual health
The minimum age to work at Sheetz is 16 years or older. However, the age depended on the jobs and state status.
Yes, sheets hiring, the age must be at least 16 years old or above.
It may take to get hired at least 2 weeks at Sheetz job.
You can get hired at Sheetz by applying form, getting approval, completing the interview, and full fill the requirements.