Check out the JMU Application Portal and check Admission Status, application status, login process, Apply to JMU Online, Deadlines, and more.
James Madison University (JMU) is a public university located in the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. It is fast becoming one of the country’s leading lights in the field of higher education as students are highly engaged in education here.
JMU Application Portal
The JMU Application Portal provides two freshman application options to choose from, and you only need to submit one: the common app portal and the web portal. Once you fill out the JMU Application form, you can check your application status, deadline, fee, and custom support.
The JMU Applicant Portal is an admissions hub where you can easily apply online and check their updates. You can also check out the admissions offer, talk to the admissions counselor, and find your checklist of important tasks before becoming an enrolled student.
Let’s follow these steps for applying on the James Madison University, JMU portal.
Apply for JMU Application
Some categories are available that you can apply as per your requirements.
- Undergraduate Transfer
- International Undergraduate
- International Graduate
Here are the steps to Apply for the JMU Application online.
- Go to the JMU Application portal at https://www.jmu.edu/index.shtml.
- Click on the “Admissions” option “Apply” from the Menu bar.
- Select a Category you want to apply for like Freshman or graduate.
- Follow the introduction and fill out the application form with the required information.
- Upload the required document and Submit the form.
JMU Application Portal Login
Follow the easy steps to log in to your account through the application portal.
- Visit the JMU Application Portal login page.
- Enter your username and password.
- Click on the login button to get access to the JMU Student Center.
- Once you log in, start filling out the information and uploading your student documents.
- Click ‘Submit’ to finish your online application.
JMU application status
Students or applicants can check the status of their applications in the Applicant Center of MyMadison. The Applicant Center is available only after a student has submitted the online application form and created a JMU EID.
Here are the steps to check the JMU application status.
- Go to the Applicant Center of James Madison University.
- Enter your JMU eID and Password.
- Click on the Continue Button.
- Once you log in, you can check your application status.
The above link will help you to login and check your application status.
The jmu application fee is $70.00 applies to all applications and must be submitted with your application. Your application will not be processed without payment of the application fee.
You can check the JMU application deadlines on its official portal. Applicants must ensure that they submit the application form by the Admissions Dates and Deadlines.