It is necessary for all ITI passers to register on this apprenticeship India portal of the Ministry of Skills Development. Those who have passed ITI will have to register on this website. If you have passed ITI and are looking for an apprentice, then your search will be complete here. To do Apprentice, you have to register on this website. You can find apprentices from anywhere, whether it’s the railway, DRDO, NTPC, NHPC, ISRO, or IOCL.
Apprenticeship, practical marks, admit card, mark sheet, certificate, and NAC certificate are issued to the apprentice candidates on the Apprenticeship India Website (RDSDE Website). Due to the website of Apprenticeship India, once you have an apprentice, you cannot do your apprenticeship again anywhere.
Important things to be noted :
- Fill in all the data given in the registration correctly. (As per Matric marksheet).
- Before uploading the document, check whether it is to be uploaded.
- Before signing any apprentice contract, check what type of company it is.
How to Register on ApprenticeshipIndia.gov.in registration?
Here are the steps to complete the ApprenticeshipIndia.gov.in registration, you need to fill out the apprenticeship registration form with all required details.
Step 1: Visit the Apprenticeship India portal – https://www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in/
Step 2: Click on the Register Button.
Step 3: Select the Candidate.
Step 4: Enter your Personal details in the apprenticeship registration form.
- Father/Mother/Spouse Name
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Confirm Email ID
Step 5: Check the Term and conditions.
Step 6: Then click on the Submit Button.
ApprenticeshipIndia.gov.in registration by Video
Apprenticeshipindia.gov.in login 2023
To login into apprenticeshipindia.gov.in, you must follow the step below.
- Go to the https://www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in/login
- Enter your Email address or Candidate code.
- Enter your Password.
- Check the Term and conditions.
- After that click on the Login button.
|Apprentice India Registration Link||Click Here|
|Apprentice Gov in||Click Here|